The Arrow Foreign Currency option, provides the ability to enter purchase orders, creditors invoices, sales orders, debtor invoices and credit notes in a foreign currency.
- Each debtor and creditor may have nominated a default foreign currency code.
- To provide flexability, a default foreign currency rate may be maintained daily or at a frequency that suits your individual requirements.
- In addition to this default currency rate, during transaction entry, this currency rate may be overriden providing a transaction "currency rate".
- Reports such as the debtors and creditors trial balance reports, can be printed using either the "default rate" or "transaction rate".
- Optionally when printing debtors statements or creditors remittance a currency code can be selected.
- On-screen inquiries display the Australian dollar value and foreign currency value.